Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Bridesmaid jewelry

Bridesmaid jewelry


Sewing has become my new craft-time, so the jewelry making has fallen by the way-side. This last weekend, however, I did find some time to spend making pretty baubles for my friend's upcoming wedding (MOH in the house!!)

The colors are pink, sage green, and chocolate, so I got an assortment of beads in those colors: round jade briolletes, some elongated faceted smokey quartz, different sizes of pink faceted glass, and of course pearls in pink and chololate (some real, some glass). I just linked them together with some 24g gold filled wire and added a sparkly cluster with a HUGE smokey quartz drop in the center.

Here is the finished project . I finished off the necklace with a couple links of chain so you can extend the length. There's a dangling pearl that hands down the back in a sweetly sexy way.

I'm working on some matching cluster earrings similar to the middle drop, but without the honkin' quartz drop in the center.


2 comments:

Legs said...

It turned out really nice P! Where'd you get those elongated Smky quartz??

Legs said...

When do we get to see the finished product on a bridesmaid??? I know the wedding was just this weekend so I'll give you a break ;)