Monday, August 11, 2008

Another Tote

I was going to make a new lunch bag this weekend, but never got around to getting batting for the project.

Instead, I made another tote bag! This one is much larger and has bamboo handles that I had bought for a long abandoned project. This one took no time at all to make - less than an hour - and I actually made straight stitches! I made it a little bigger than the Lotta Jansdotter pattern just because I love big bags.

It's a large rectangle, but when I stuff it full of what I need for the day, the top corners like to tuck in. I think I like it like that and am going to add some kind of closure to make sure everything stays tucked in. Here's a shot with it full of my workout clothes. And another of the seems.

1 comment:

Legs said...

Where did you get those handles? I like them! Nice job Pren!